How To Improve In English?



P/s: If you preferred to read in your own language,click here to translate. Just copy & paste.                                                                    Cheers! 




Hello pretty lads and good looking gents 😻😻😻😻


Some of my friends have been asked on how to improve in English since I'm so in love with language subjects (Bahasa Melayu & English) but bloody sucks in calculate subjects. I don't like numbers at all but I love money😅😅. 

Okay, in a serious matter, English is so vital (important) these days. You have to be good in English to pass your exam, further your study especially in abroad places, get your job and to interact with other people especially foreigners. There are a lot more uses of English but the most crucial and basic are all these points. Some people might said it all depends on rezeki (luck) given by the God and not solely depending on English but if you were already have this one of the requirement needed by the employers these days, you would be eyeing first rather than who are don't.

On the other hand, I'm not degrading my own language (Bahasa Malaysia) or other languages as they are important too especially to interact with the locals but English is so universal and the whole world uses it. Nobody wants to get leave behind and everyone wants to step forward isn't it? If you could speak more than 3 languages, you rock yourself I salute!🙆🏻🙆🏻🙆🏻. To those who is not really good, be proud of yourself because you are struggling to achieve it too. You're just on your way to arrive your destination😘😘

I'm not perfect in English as I make mistakes on my grammar and pronunciation too but I've passed la (not Los Angeles) to write a long essay and speak in English with other people. So, in order to be good in this worldwide language, lets dig deeper on the tips down below👇🏻👇🏻


🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Don't Be A Loser Just Because You're Lazy



This is the most important guys.Don't be lazy. Just don't. Y'all have keep in mind that nothing is easy if you don't learn. Its better to be late than never😊😊




Kids' Storybooks & School Textbooks 




This tip was given by my international teacher and it does help me a lot. Kids' storybook is a good book to learn new words as it is based on your daily life and easy to understand as well. Plus, it doesn't has any complicated grammatical and it is really really great to those who just want to start learning. Please don't be embarrassed if you have to read the storybooks but be ashamed when the kids have better English than you.




Those who are not really good in grammar, you could refer any school textbooks. You could learn more the grammar basics and try out the exercises given from the textbooks. I'm improved also by reading and did some exercises from the textbooks. Just search from the Google if you want even more cause practice makes perfect😉. Get yourself a dictionary so whatever words that you don't understand, just refer to the dictionary itself. 

Bonus tip: Please use English to English dictionary if possible. If you still don't understand the meaning, keep searching so you could get few new English words instead of referring to English-Malay dictionary and you just know only one new word





English Movies / Newspapers

All those movies and newspapers would help you to find bombastic words I swear. I have known plenty of words just from the movies and few from newspapers because I didn't read often. Instead of using;


Hot (weather)        use         Sweltering / Scorching / Blazing
Cold (weather)      use         Heatless / Frigid / Freezing
Fat                          use         Abdominous / Double-chinned
Slim                        use         Skinny / Slender / Lean

I'm pretty sure you would score more in your exam and people would be extra extra extra impress with your vocabulary. You could find on google too or any other reading materials. I bet you wouldn't lose anything😍😍


Write In English🖊🖊


Yes guys definitely. Whoever knows me, I'm active in Twitter and most of my tweets are in English. Twitter is one of the most useful SocMed which really improve my vocabulary as well with English movies. So, whenever I found out any words which I am not really cliche with, I would find in the dictionary and write on my phone notepad so I didn't forget it. Well, you could write in your diary and try to chat with people using English language as well. Oh, let them talk anything bad about you if you speak in English so at least you could see how narrow your friend's mentality is😌😌😌




Speak In English🗣🗣




No companion to talk to? Don't worry! Get yourself a mirror and talk in front of it. I'm pretty sure if you practice this as much as you could, you wouldn't get stammer (gagap) to talk in front of people. So, if you do this you would get 2 benefits which are; have the skills to communicate and improve your English definitely. Okay this is a story of mine which I've got a habit since I was a kid maybe when I was 4 or 5, I've started to talk alone whenever no one around and I'm still into it now and forever perhaps. You could call me crazy but this really helps me to improve my English and build up my communication skills.  


English Songs🎵🎶


Go for slow rhythm songs to catch up all the words. I do prefer if you look at the lyrics while listening the songs as you could get the words' pronunciation too and understand more on whats really the lyrics is talk about. Go for Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion or Westlife or any other singers that you prefer. They have so many beautiful love songs and quite easy to understand.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎


Okay guys these points above are all my own English improvement ways and so do you if you want! I did for myself and I've seen how all of these helped me so much. Remember that I make mistakes too but I'm just drafted everything that could assist you out.  Practice makes perfect! 



xx, Frnzrh

















Comments

Popular Posts